On June 15, 2023, San Quirico S.p.A., Xenon Private Equity SCA SICAV, Ambria Holding S.r.l and the current minority shareholders of MinervaHub S.p.A. have entered into an investment contract, under which San Quirico S.p.A. will hold 75% of the capital of MinervaHub, while the remaining 25% will be held by Xenon jointly with other co-investors.

The group currently has over 206 million euros in revenues, a portfolio of about 1000 customers and more than 870 direct employees, numbers that derive from the activity of Audasit Inc.(USA) Centrorettili (Pisa),Conceria Zuma Pelli Pregiate (Pisa), Galvanica Formelli (Arezzo), Gruppo Meccaniche Luciani (Macerata), Jato 1991 (Bologna), Just Gators Inc. (USA) Koverlux (Bergamo), MA. GUI (Arezzo), New and Best H.F. S.r.l. (Barletta), Oroplac (Firenze), Quake (Vicenza), Sp Plast Creating (Fermo), Zeta Catene (Arezzo).

Matteo Marzotto
President AND C.E.O.

Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the MinervaHub Board of Directors.

Matteo Marzotto (1966) has been President of MinervaHub since June 2022, a new industrial reality in the fashion sector specialized in finishes and materials for luxury products, born from the merger of the companies Ambria Holding (a new initiative in the sector of components of the luxury brands of which he was President since November 2020) and XPP Seven, and President of FAS International since November 2019, European leader in the design and production of integrated systems for vending and automatic distribution.

As an entrepreneur for over 30 years active in the wide fashion chain, from textiles to jewelry, both in the context of family interests and independently. Some of the significant experiences concern numerous operational roles in the Marzotto Group, the General Management and the subsequent Presidency of Valentino, the acquisition and relaunch of Vionnet, the presidency of Dondup.

As Civil Servant he is co-founder and President of the Foundation for Research on Cystic Fibrosis, he is a member of the General Council and of the Scientific Committee of New Horizons AIPDF – Private International Association of Faithful of Pontifical Right.
He was President of Fiera di Vicenza and promoter of the birth of IEG-Italian Exhibition Group of which he was Executive Vice President.
He chaired the CUOA University Center for Business Organization; he was also President of the Gaetano Marzotto Innovation Award and President and Commissioner of Enit-Agenzia Nazionale del Turismo.
He is an investor in numerous industrial and service companies.
He sits on various boards of directors, including Alcedo SGR, Morellato, 1000Miglia and the Marzotto-Ente Morale Foundation.
He has been awarded numerous awards for his socio-economic activities.


Chief Financial Officer MinervaHub

After graduating in Economics and Commerce from the Catholic University of Milan, he joined Arthur Andersen in 1994 from where he left in 1998 to take care of the consolidated financial statements of the Valentino Group then newly acquired by HDP.

CFO of Cerruti 1881 until 2004, the year in which he became CEO of Baleri Italia, a new entrepreneurial venture in the world of family design.
Since 2008 he has returned to the world of fashion as CFO of Piazza Sempione, a company of the L Capital fund, sponsored by LVMH, specializing in the distribution of high-end clothing in American department stores.
In 2016 he joined Koverlux at the dawn of the partnership of the Cerea brothers with the B4 Investimenti fund, actively participating in the successful growth project of the company.

In January 2020 he joined XPP Seven with the role of Chief Financial Officer of the Group dealing with the management of the Finance, Administration and Control function to support the growth of the Group’s companies. He currently holds the position of Chief Financial Officer of the MinervaHub group.