MINERVAHUB: THE ACQUISITION OF THE MAJORITY HAS BEEN COMPLETED

San Quirico will hold 75% of the capital of MinervaHub, while the remaining 25% will be held by Xenon jointly with other co-investors.

Genoa, Milan, 15 June 2023. San Quirico S.p.A., Xenon Private Equity SCA SICAV, Ambria Holding Srl and the current minority shareholders of MinervaHub, announce that they have finalized an investment agreement, under which SQ will hold 75% of the capital of MinervaHub, while the remaining 25% will be held by Xenon jointly with other co-investors.